Friday, May 13, 2011

Pandorum (2009)

Now I don't normally write about non-game related media on this blog but this is a special case. First, what game lover does not enjoy a little scifi? and secondly my opinion of this movie is radically different from any other I have heard thus far.


Pandorum is one of the very best scifi films of all time and also simply a great movie. It has a horror scifi plot that keeps you guessing right up to the end. And for some reason it is almost universally hated.

Boom. Oh, how the whole world cheered to the thunder of
earth's mightiest creation, Elysium.

First off, and most importantly to me, there are no major logic holes in the film.

Secondly, and just as uniquely there are actually parts of the film you will not only not guess within the first few minutes but until they happen.

Now, I am not going to ruin the plot for anyone, so I suggest just going out and watching it.


1 comment: